Careers At E&E
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
- Preparing documents for tender submission
- Provide support to the Project Sales team on order processing and fulfilling customer requirement
- Coordinate delivery schedule and keep track of inventory
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with 2 years working experience
- SAP knowledge will be added advantage
- Positive attitude with strong motivation to learn
Project Sales Engineer
- To generate leads and cold calling to get appoints with potential clients
- To attend face to face client meeting to understand client requirement and consultative pitch our solutions
- To identify and prospect clients that can benefit from our solutions
- To effectively manage existing relationships to retain revenue
- To identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Hunter mentality and a “no fear” approach to prospecting corporate clients
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and genuine desire to learn
- Knowledge on Multi-Media, Audio Visual, Content Management and IT solutions is a plus point
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
Please send your CV to [email protected]