Assistant Service Engineer
- To provide after sales service including installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various A/V equipment
- To provide technical consultancy and support to customers
- To conduct basic user functionality training on the equipment at customer’s site as and when necessary
- To respond to customers’ requests by troubleshooting problems and take corrective actions within targeted timeline
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- To prepare service reports
- Any other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Possess Diploma or Higher Nitec in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Preferably a few years of relevant experiences in electronics industry. However, Entry level applicants may apply
- Prepared to work overtime and willing to travel overseas when needed
- Positive attitude with strong motivation to learn
- Fairly good spoken and written English
- Preferably with Class 3 Driving Licenses
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
Some benefits include:
- Progressive career path
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel Opportunities