Careers At E&E
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
- Project Management including project scheduling, execution and handing over of commissioned system
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Work with internal and entity resource managers to ensure the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget are allocated to the project
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 3 -5 years project management experience
- Knowledge of Audio Visual and IT Convergence with project management experience
- Software knowledge of CAD, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Please send your CV to [email protected]