Careers At E&E
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
- To provide after sales service including installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various A/V equipment
- To provide technical consultancy and support to customers
- To conduct basic user functionality training on the equipment at customer’s site as and when necessary
- To respond to customers’ requests by troubleshooting problems and take corrective actions within targeted timeline
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- To prepare service reports
- Any other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Possess Diploma or Higher Nitec in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Preferably a few years of relevant experiences in electronics industry. However, Entry level applicants may apply.
- Prepared to work overtime and willing to travel overseas when needed.
- Positive attitude with strong motivation to learn
- Fairly good spoken and written English
- Preferably with Class 3 Driving Licenses
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers, and understand customer’s business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers
- Responsible for the preparation of solution proposals and quotations for customers
- Maintain good rapport with customers, principals and vendors
- Strategies plans to increase market share and revenue and help to improve sales
- Collaborate with internal staff for technical sales support
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Aggressive, persistent, proactive and must be a good team player
- Candidate with knowledge in AV/IT/LED or control solutions is an added advantage
Please send your CV to [email protected]