Shure Digital Revolution Rebate Program (Singapore)
Stay Ahead With Digital Revolution
In anticipation of upcoming technological advancement and economic recovery, we are pleased to offer the Shure Digital Revolutionary Rebate Program (Singapore) to support you to upgrade your digital wireless systems for better audio quality, signal stability and spectrum efficiency.
The Shure Digital Revolutionary Rebate Program (Singapore) allows you to trade in your existing wireless systems for a rebate with the purchase of any participating Shure Digital Wireless Solution. This rebate offer is available for purchases made from June, 2021 till September 30, 2021.
Join us for a free Audio Engineering Webinar organized by Shure and Electronics & Engineering Pte. Ltd with topics relevant for the Houses of Worship sector.
Please note that this program is only extended to the Houses of Worship (HOW) sector until September 30, 2021.
1. Review the Terms and Conditions of the Rebate program.
2. Complete the Rebate Form and receive a confirmation letter.
3. Print the confirmation letter and bring your trade-in wireless systems to the following E&E Dealers to process the application.
AVAILABLE AT 9AM TO 6PM
+65 6223 5873
Hung Brothers Electrical Trading
+65 6336 9989
1 Rochor Canal Road
Sim Lim Square #03-83
Rebates are paid per channel. To qualify for the full rebate amount, the number of returned channels must match with the number of purchased channels.
Systems come in a variety of configurations. Receivers may have multiple channels.
Receiver types include tabletop, camera mount, bodypack, and rack mount.
Transmitter types include handheld, bodypack, and plug-on.
This rebate offer is made by Shure Asia Limited (“Shure”) exclusively to original end user purchasers in Singapore and subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This rebate offer is only valid for purchases of the following Shure wireless microphone: GLX-D Advanced, QLX-D Digital, ULX-D Digital, Axient Digital and Microflex Wireless (“Eligible Shure Products”). Products included as Eligible Shure Products may change subject to the release of new products and discontinued sales of existing products. This offer is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
2. This rebate offer requires a one-to-one trade-in of one (1) channel of a wireless system to receive a rebate for one (1) wireless channel of a newly purchased Eligible Shure Product. For example, to receive a rebate for one new Shure system including four (4) wireless channels, an eligible trade-in must include at least four (4) single-channel transmitters and four (4) single-channel receivers OR four (4) single-channel transmitters and two (2) dual-channel receiver OR any other valid combination of multi-channel transmitters and receivers.
3. Applicable rebate amount specified is for each wireless channel of an Eligible Shure Product, provided that a rebate claim is properly made and submitted in accordance with this offer (including sending in Trade-In Product for each Eligible Shure Product purchased) and subject to all other applicable terms and conditions.
4. This rebate offer is available only to original end user purchasers in Singapore and is valid only for purchases of Eligible Shure Products. Original end user purchaser must obtain a Rebate Authorization number according to paragraph 6 below on or before September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion End Date”). Distributors, retailers, and other resellers of Shure products, together with their employees, agents and families, are not eligible for this rebate offer, nor may Shure product distributors, retailers, resellers, or their employees, agents or families claim rebates on behalf of end user purchasers. This offer also is not valid for (i) any purchase of used, refurbished, or demonstrated products, (ii) any registration made after the Promotion End Date.
5. Electronics & Engineering PTE LTD. (“E&E”) is the Shure authorized distributor in Singapore to execute this rebate program and to fulfill this rebate offer for and on behalf of Shure.
6. To submit a rebate request, please: (1) obtain a Rebate Authorization number by submitting a rebate form online no later than September 30, 2021 11:59 pm Singapore Time and print confirmation page (including Rebate Authorization number) and (2) pack and bring along the Trade-In Products and confirmation page to Electronics & Engineering PTE LTD dealers: Hung Brothers Electrical Trading, Luther Music and Wailian Electronics.
7. Shure and E&E reserve the right to require additional information from rebate applicants to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of this rebate offer. All submitted documentation and materials become the exclusive property of Shure and will not be returned. Shure and E&E are not responsible for the rebate applicant’s failure to submit, in a timely and proper manner, all required information, documentation, materials, Trade-In Product or other required claim materials. The rebate applicant is solely liable for submissions that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, postage due or otherwise not properly and timely submitted for any reason (“Incomplete Rebate Submission”). Rebates may not be issued for Incomplete Rebate Submissions or submissions determined in good faith discretion of Shure and E&E to be fraudulent. Submitting false information to obtain a rebate may be subject to prosecution. Keep copies of all documentation submitted for your records.
8. Offer valid only for purchases made in Singapore by Singapore residents only. This rebate offer is void where taxed or prohibited by law. In any event, rebate recipients are solely responsible for any taxes imposed on their rebates.
9. Shure and E&E reserve the exclusive right to determine whether rebate submissions meet eligibility requirements, the right to pursue all available remedies for false claims, and the right to inspect and reject wireless systems or components submitted to Shure as part of a rebate application if Shure determines that any part of the systems or components were not in working condition at the time of their submission or the systems or components were not genuine product acquired by the end user purchaser in a bona fide purchase (e.g., counterfeit or stolen products, products obtained by any unlawful means, or products imported by the purchaser from outside Singapore), or for any other reason. Shure and E&E also reserve the right at any time, without notice, to suspend, terminate, extend or alter in any respect this rebate offer or any related terms or conditions. The decisions by Shure and E&E regarding rebate eligibility and other matters related to this rebate offer are final. Rejection of any Incomplete Rebate Application by Shure and E&E will not entitle the applicant to any rebate, refund, return or other accommodation with respect to the applicant’s purchase of new Shure wireless systems or components. E&E will make a good faith effort to return trade-in products if a rebate is denied.
For questions regarding this rebate offer or status of rebate application, please contact E&E at +65 6223 5873 or [email protected].
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“Ordinance”), Shure Asia Limited (“Shure”) would like to inform you of the following:
1. Provision of personal information
2. Retention and use of personal information
Your registration and information therein will be treated in strict confidence. Your registration and information will be retained for up to seven (7) years.
We may retain and use your personal information for all purposes relating to your registration, including the following:
3. Sharing of personal information
Personal information collected by us may be disclosed or transferred to the following classes of persons (who may be located within or outside of Hong Kong) for the purposes relating directly or indirectly to your registration with us:
4. Access and correction request
Under the Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.
Requests for access to, correction of your personal data and/or information relating to your registration should be sent to:
Shure Asia Limited
22/F, 625 King's Road
North Point, Island East
Email: [email protected]