SHURE SLX-D: DIGITAL WIRELESS SYSTEM
From lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues, SLX-D delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations. Featuring single half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options, handheld and bodypack transmitters and a wide selection of vocal, lavalier, headset and instrument microphone system configurations. Compatible with Shure UHF wireless antenna distribution and remote antenna accessories.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Use RF scan and IR sync and be ready to go at the push of a button. Or follow the guided frequency setup tool embedded in every SLX-D receiver.
- First-class selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones for
- Up to 32 compatible systems per 44 Mhz band.*
- *Performance may vary depending on country regulations and operating environment.
- Install-friendly, with a clean profile—rack hardware included
- Ethernet control for group scans, firmware updates and local setup and control
WHY IT’S BETTER
Always come through clear
In front of an audience, clarity is simply essential. SLX-D provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range.
Dropouts Are Out
From the leader in digital wireless technology, SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
Keep the show going
Ready to perform for all-day presentations and nighttime performances—up to 8 hours of use from either 2 AA batteries (included) or optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
SHURE SLX-D DIGITAL WIRELESS SYSTEM VIDEO
SIGN UP FOR A PRODUCT DEMO