Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer
Avantis, the 3rd mixer based on 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine, puts all the next-gen technology in a 64 channel/ 42 configurable bus console, with dual Full HD touchscreens, a super-flexible workflow with Continuity UI, extensive I/O options, add-on processing from the flagship dLive mixing system & a rugged full metal chassis.
- 96Khz / 64 Channel / 42 Bus Digital Mixer
- Fully Configurable Mix Architecture
- Xcvi Core – 0.7Ms Latency / Phase Coherent
- Dual Full Hd Touchscreens With Continuity Ui
- Everything I/O – Huge Range Of Remote Expanders
- Dpack Upgrade For Additional Dlive Processing
- Super Strong, Lightweight Full Metal Chassis
A COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM OF REMOTE EXPANDERS.
Whether you’re an owner/operator looking to build a compact system, or a rental company with existing Allen & Heath stock, the SLink connection on Avantis allows true flexibility by connecting to the entire range of Allen & Heath audio expander hardware.
Add a Dante card to your system and you’ve got even more options, with our dedicated Dante expanders, DT168 and DT164-W.
GX4816 – THE PERFECT PARTNER I/O
48 XLR Input / 16 XLR Output – 96kHz
GX4816 is a 96kHz audio expander that provides high-input-count remote expansion that makes it the ideal I/O expander for Avantis.
Each GX4816 is loaded with 48 dLive mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 16 XLR line outputs. Additionally, 2 DX ports are provided for connection to up to 4 DX Expanders for further I/O expansion. Connection to a ME Personal Mixing System is possible via the DX2 socket.
DX012 – GET MORE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM
12 Configurable Outputs – Switchable Analogue/AES – 96kHz
Perfect for feeding IEM systems and amplifier racks, DX012 offers both analogue and AES digital output options in a compact 1U form factor.
Each DX012 provides 12 XLR outputs, configurable as:
- 12 analogue line outputs
- 8 analogue line outputs + 4 stereo AES outputs
- 4 analogue line outputs + 8 stereo AES outputs