Nurturing Future Content Technologists Through Creating State-Of-The-Art Learning Journeys As Part Of E&E’s CSR Program For Education
Nurturing Future Content Technologists Through Creating State-Of-The-Art Learning Journeys As Part Of E&E’s Corporate Social Responsibility Program For Education
E&E Partners ITE To Launch State-Of-The-Art User Experience Hub
ITE students from selected courses will now be able to use the latest technologies and software to create, develop and broadcast virtual productions, thanks to the new User Experience Hub (UX Hub) at ITE College Central. The SGD$2.6 million facility was set up together with seven partners – Alibaba Cloud (Singapore) Private Limited and its partner SCash Global; Blackmagic Design Asia Pte Ltd; Cgangs International Pte Ltd; Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd; HP Singapore; and Quantum Corporation. The seven partners signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 17 February in conjunction with the UX Hub launch.
With this multi-disciplinary partnership, ITE has established a unique, high-tech ecosystem comprising software providers, hardware providers, production and content productions, and e-commerce service providers. The UX Hub is where ITE can tap on its partners’ expertise and focus on workflow innovation, and where interested companies and businesses can come to discover new ways to make technology work for them. ITE students can also build their skill capabilities and work on real world projects and solutioning with the support of ITE staff and industry mentors provided by the seven MOU partners.
The ITE User Experience Hub which functions as a training facility as well as a centre to provide the visitors an understanding of how School of Design & Media (SDM) is aligning with IMDA Industry Transformation Map (ITM) for the Infocomm Media (ICM) industry leveraging on emerging technologies in Advanced Interfaces such as Mixed Reality (MR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Media Creative Test Pod for Holographic Projection
- Media Creative Test Pod for LED Wall Immersive Display
- Media Creative Test Pod for Curve Projection Display
- Interactive Test Pod for Immersive Environment
- Visual Distribution Endpoint for Live Feeds
- Audio Immersive Sound Space
- Configurable Space due to ceiling pipe grid system that allows users to add in additional gears to enhance the experience
- Configuration Audio System that allows users to zone their audio subjected to the audience size
- Configurable LED with a flexible structure which allows users to use it as a Single Consolidate Wall or separated portions
- Flexible Video Matrix Routing which allows external video sources e.g. Feed from Live Streaming Studio, Virtual Studio, to be play out at the Curve Projection Wall or LED Wall
- Flexibility of Backend System which allows interactive elements to be incorporated easily
- Flexibility and automated media distribution system of the HYPERVSN Holographic Fans
Join Us For A Tour At ITE User Experience Hub