Senior Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing hire is responsible for executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns. He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, optimization process as well as development of engaging social media content. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing and social media platforms as well as liaison with KOL/Influencers. Other task include social monitoring and identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. KPI include increasing brand reach, followers and engagement in various social media and ecommerce platforms.
The Digital Marketing hire will also be responsible for improving online sales in various ecommerce platforms by increasing online traffic, lead generation and conversions. Hands-on experience in online promotions to increase APT & UPT and familiarity with planning of online promotional calendar will be key in this role. He/She will be required to compile reports on each online sales campaign and make recommendations on next steps and improvements pertaining to product mix, bundle promotions, customer journey (newsletter) and loyalty programs. He/She is also required to work alongside other departments to handle logistics/customer enquiries and monitor stock inventory to ensure that ecommerce shop is well stocked up. He/She will also oversee and manage all online contests, giveaways, and other ad-hoc digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
Some benefits include:
- Progressive career path
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel Opportunities