E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life. Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates. Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
- Oversee all aspects of purchasing including managing vendors and forwarders to efficiently and cost-effectively support the operation of E&E Group of Companies.
- Manage the Company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all items/services are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints.
- Plans, organizes and manages the procurement process for all projects.
- Collaborate with Sales Business Heads to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year
- Manage Vendors selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support the Companies requirement.
- Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow moving stock
- Degree in business, supply chain, logistics or any other related field
- 4+ years’ purchasing management experience
- Working knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- SAP software experience required
Please send your CV to [email protected]