Accounts & Admin Executive
- Handle Invoice, Credit Note and manage credit control
- Perform monthly inter-company billing and reconciliation
- Update incoming payment records
- Prepare AR Ageing report for month-end closing
- Maintain proper filing and records
- Attend to incoming calls
- Any other ad-hoc finance and admin duties as and when assigned
- Minimum Diploma in accounting with 2 years experience
- SAP knowledge will be added advantage
- Bilingual and fluent in English
- Able to multi-task and attention to details
E&E strives to stay at the forefront of our industry in the fastest-growing region in the world. As an employer of choice, we set the bar for you to be the best in your professional life.
Our greatest asset is our people and our dynamic career programmes will get you to the front of the line. Explore the many exciting career options we offer, including internships and opportunities for recent graduates.
Established in 1951, Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd is a leading Specialist Contractor, Consultant and Systems Integrator alongside being a Distributor and Supplier of a vast array of reputable audio-visual equipment in Singapore and the Region.
Some benefits include:
- Progressive career path
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel Opportunities